We believe it takes an ensemble of talented people – from peer educators to technical assistance providers to content experts – to boost academics and create a healthy school culture. Ensemble Learning brings these individuals together to support charter schools so they can better serve students.
Ensemble Learning always begins partnerships by listening and looking at data to identify your greatest needs. We strongly believe in leveraging the talent and expertise that already exists within schools, so we help build a cohort of school leaders facing the same challenges.
Once a common challenge is identified, we address the challenge as a cohort by:
- Bringing in outside experts or consultants
- Identifying and discussing the latest research
- Visiting model schools that have addressed the challenge successfully
- Facilitating peer feedback on plans, observations of instruction and school systems
- Conducting data analysis and discussing important findings
- Creating or identifying assessment tools
- Observing teaching and learning in schools to provide feedback and suggestions
Rather than focusing on growth and test scores, we take a more holistic approach to improve academics and school culture. We help create solutions that reflect your school’s priorities and community.
Partnering with Ensemble Learning
We are currently working with cohorts in California and Texas. We will begin working with charter schools across the country beginning in 2018. Contact us to discuss your school’s needs.